This week I was attending the Business of Software Workshop talking about Using Customer Analytics to Increase Revenues of SaaS Businesses.
I’ve shared the presentation I’ve used in the workshop in which I discussed:
- Characteristics of the SaaS business
- How CLTV (represents Customer Success) should be higher than CAC (represents Marketing & Sales)
- The Customer Engagement Cycle
- Grow Conversion Rates
- A case-study on the SaaS Low Touch Module which shows how to focus on the converting opportunities and create priorities in order to increase conversion, reduce churn and enetually increase revenues for a SaaS business
- Ensure customer success (CLTV)
Can you implement those important tips in your SaaS business?