Are you running a B2B sales or inside sales organization?
Do you have a freemium or free trial in your service?
Are you considering a low or zero touch sales model to increase velocity of your sales funnel?
These modern sales models are somewhat evolutionary as the official enterprise sales model is just not the customers first choice anymore.
Today, in my last “Best of 2011″ post series, I’ve gathered all the videos and posts from which you could learn about low and zero touch sales models and about free trial and freemium best practices so you could go ahead and build your ultimate sales machine!
Low Touch Sales and Zero Touch Sales Tips
- 3 Essential Tips for Sales in a SaaS Model
- 4 Tips to Increase B2B SaaS Sales
- 6 Tips for Cloud Sales using Channels
- 3 Recommendations for Sales Compensation for SaaS
- Top 5 Trends in Sales 2.0
- When Not to Waste Your Time on a SaaS Sales Prospect
- Do you Distinguish Your Sales to Hunters and Farmers?
- What is the Best Sales Model for You?
- Tip on How to Reduce Churn (Even in Low-Touch Models)
Free Trial and Freemium Best Practices
- Freemium Sales Models for B2B and SaaS
- Converting from Visitors to Signups and from Freemium to Paid in a Fun Way
- Trial Conversion “The Early Days” – Lean Startup Presentation
- The Trial Flood Now Works For You
- Recorded Webinar: Free to Paid Conversion (on Totango app)
- Recorded Webinar: Measure Trial Conversion Metric
>>Read other posts in this series<<
- Best of 2011: Top Videos and Blogs on Customer Engagement
- Best of 2011: SaaS Best Practices and Customer Analytics